A story with tens of thousands of articles.

A story with tens of thousands of articles.
life and death, blessing and cursing, from the main character in the hands of readers.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

E 3 - The sweet girl named Angela.


Need a professional writerFiction and non-fiction? contact richard.nata@yahoo.co.id

BERANDA    ABOUT US    ADS : 1 USD FOREVER     ASMARA    BIOGRAFI     BUKU     BUKU PINTAR 

CHRISTIAN FAITH     DISCLAIMER     DUNIA KERJA     ENTREPRENEURS     GO PUBLIC (IPO)     

KESEHATAN     LIST OF ALL ARTICLES     MARKETING     MY STARTUP     OTHERS     

TIP SUKSES DAN KAYA     TIPS BLOGGER     TIP SEO     CONTACT ME    PROFESSIONAL WRITER

Ditolak google adsense seperti gue ( richard nata ) ? tenang... ada cliksor. ha...7x http://richardnata.blogspot.com/2015/04/ditolak-google-adsense-seperti-gue.html
SELAIN CLICKSOR, MASIH ADA PROPELLER ADS. HA...7X

Follow me - follow you. Tukeran link nyok. he...7x http://richardnata.blogspot.com/2015/05/follow-me-follow-you-tukeran-link-nyok.html
(out of 100's of systems, this is my number #1 recommendation ^^)

KALAU SUKA BERMAIN GAME JANGAN LUPA KLIK PLAY NOW ATAU DOWNLOAD.

WITH 1 USD THEN YOUR TEXT POSTED IN THE ARTICLE FOREVER. 1 USD PER ARTICLE FOREVER.
WITH 5 USD THEN YOUR BANNER POSTED IN THE ARTICLE FOREVER. 5 USD PER ARTICLE FOREVER.
WITH 10 USD THEN YOUR BIG BANNER POSTED IN THE ARTICLE FOREVER. 10 USD PER ARTICLE FOREVER.
CONTACT RICHARD.NATA@YAHOO.CO.ID

If this is your first time reading this story. A good idea to start reading the first article here. E 1 - Incident on a bus. http://richardnata.blogspot.com/2015/05/e-1-incident-on-bus.html

Or you want to read the Indonesian language version here. I 1 - Insiden di dalam bis. http://richardnata.blogspot.com/2015/05/i-1-insiden-di-dalam-bis.html

E 1 - E 3

With bulging eyes, he hit my face with all his strength. People, especially women shout, "Beware ....". I was also surprised beaten like that.

By reflex I stepped away from punches. But the blow was faster, so that my nose feels pain. I thought my nose was broken. Blood flowed from my nose. 

The woman screaming in fear. A woman in red shouted, "Come on. We're opposed to. All of you don't be a coward. A number of us more than them".

A bespectacled man said, "Yes, that's right. We'll give them a lesson. Let them give up pilfer".

My nose continues to bleed. I wiped the blood flowing from the nose, while continuing to be vigilant. Fear of being hit again.

Hordes pickpocket looks ranging shake at people screaming angrily to them.

A big tall man said, "All of you quickly go. Before we kill you".


I and sweet girl was immediately grateful to him because they had been cast out of bus by him.

He said, "If you met them again on the bus then you say that you know Mr. Budi ". 

Suddenly her hand holding my hand and said, "Thank you Mr. Budi. We both were almost at the campus".

I also said goodbye to him. After that we both got off the bus.

The girl immediately opened her backpack and took tissue. Then he removes traces of blood in my nose.

"Never mind. Let me wash myself", I said gently. While taking a tissue out of his hands.

"Come on, Richard. You have to help me. Now let me clean your face".

I was shocked. How did she know my name? Startled, I let the girl wiped my face with a tissue.

"How could you know my name?" I asked curiously.

"Who does not know you? The most noisiest on campus," said the girl with a bit of a tease.


"By the way what's your name?", I asked bluntly.

"Come on, Richard, playboy like you don't know my name?", She replied with a little teasing.

"Swear, I don't know," I replied earnestly.

"My name is Angela Wijaya, call me Cing-Cing", he said with a little petulant.

"What? Kucing (Cat)?", I said with a laugh. Ha ... 7x

With exasperated Angel pinched my arm.

So sweet......................



resource : richard nata

Love this Post? Spread the Word.
You may copy and paste this story article to your blog, without having to ask permission from Richard nata.



DO NOT FORGET TO CLICK THE PLAY NOW OR DOWNLOAD.



Need a professional writer? Fiction and non-fiction? contact richard.nata@yahoo.co.id

My STARTUP :

A story with millions of choices in it.

Try to imagine this. When you're reading a story on the web or blog, you are given two choices. You can choose the next story based on your own choice. After selecting then you can continue reading the story. Shortly afterwards you will be presented back to the 2 other options. The next choice is up to you. Then you continue the story you are reading. After that you will be faced again with 2 choices. So onwards.

If you feel curious then you can re-read the story by changing your selection. Then you will see a different story with the story that you have read previously. The question now is why is this so? Because the storyline will be varying according to your choice. 

You might say like this. Sounds like a book "choose your own adventure". Books I read when I was young.

Correctly. The idea is taken from there. But if you read through a book, the story is not so exciting. Due to the limited number of pages. When a child first you may already feel interesting. But if you re-read the book then becomes no fun anymore because you do not get anything with the amount of 100-200 pages.

Have you ever heard of game books?  When you were boy, did you like reading game books? I think you've heard even happy to read it.

Gamebooks are sometimes informally called choose your own adventure books or CYOA which is also the name of the Choose Your Own Adventure series published byBantam BooksGamebook - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bantam Books with the Choose Your Own Adventure series has produced more than 250 million US dollars. While I offer you more powerful than the Choose Your Own Adventure. Because of what? Because the story that I made much more interesting than the stories created by the authors of Bantam Books. You will not get anything just to 100-200 pages. While the story that I created is made up of tens of thousands of articles with millions of choices in it.

Based on the above, then you are faced with two choices. Are you interested in reading my story is? Or you are not interested at all. The choice is in your hands.
If you are interested then spread widely disseminated this article to your family, friends, neighbors, and relatives. You can also distribute it on facebook, twitter, goggle +, or other social media that this article be viral in the world. By doing so it is a new entertainment industry has been created.

Its creator named Richard Nata.

The full articles that talks about this: 
  



29. Start reading the story here. http://richardnata.blogspot.com/2015/05/start-reading-story-here.html


My advice to you is you should read some or all of the articles that I have given to you.
After that you think carefully, whether my startup could generate tens of millions, hundreds of millions and even billions of dollars? I think you're a genius who can see how much money could we make if we could cooperate. We will become billionaires together.

Then we discuss how we plan further cooperation.


You do not lose anything if you read my articles. Longest you spend an hour to read the entire article that I gave to you.

You also do not lose anything if you want to discuss with me about our project.

You also have nothing to lose if you want to become an investor in my startup. In fact, you will become richer. 

But if other people who became billionaires because they invests in my startup. Then you will be a big losser. *:) senang

Are you interested in my offer?

Do you want to be an investor in my startup?

If yes, Don't hesitate to contact me as soon as possible.


Please send your email to richard.nata@yahoo.co.id 

Thank you.
Lord Jesus bless you.
Amen
P.S. The offer letter I gave also to the hedge funds and venture capital and other major companies in the entire world. So who is fast then he will get it.
P.P.S. If you are not interested in my offer, it is a good idea to periodically review my blog to see the development of my blog.  http://richardnata.blogspot.com
If I've made a story on my blog and get a multiplication of clicks then you should know that the readers liked my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...