A story with tens of thousands of articles.

A story with tens of thousands of articles.
life and death, blessing and cursing, from the main character in the hands of readers.

Sunday, May 3, 2015

slow but sure vs acceleration.


Need a professional writer? Fiction and non-fiction? contact richard.nata@yahoo.co.id

BERANDA    ABOUT US    ADS : 1 USD FOREVER     ASMARA    BIOGRAFI     BUKU     BUKU PINTAR 

CHRISTIAN FAITH     DISCLAIMER     DUNIA KERJA     ENTREPRENEURS     GO PUBLIC (IPO)     

KESEHATAN     LIST OF ALL ARTICLES     MARKETING     MY STARTUP     OTHERS     

TIP SUKSES DAN KAYA     TIPS BLOGGER     TIP SEO     CONTACT ME    PROFESSIONAL WRITER

Ditolak google adsense seperti gue ( richard nata ) ? tenang... ada cliksor. ha...7x http://richardnata.blogspot.com/2015/04/ditolak-google-adsense-seperti-gue.html
SELAIN CLICKSOR, MASIH ADA PROPELLER ADS. HA...7X

(out of 100's of systems, this is my number #1 recommendation ^^)

KALAU SUKA BERMAIN GAME JANGAN LUPA KLIK PLAY NOW ATAU DOWNLOAD.

Hasil gambar untuk gambar slow but sure

This blog started to be written January 11, 2015. Today, May 3, 2015, the number of clicks has reached 47,158. 

So far so good.

My story is not yet written. If I start writing a story then it will quickly be a multiplication of the number of clicks on this blog.

The question now is how can I be so sure? I believe because of the story that I created is the first in the world. If you've read "games books" and loved it so my story is much more interesting.

The question now is if I'm so confident, then why I did not immediately write the story? The answer is I still give it an opportunity to investors to invest in my startup. If I get big funds from investors then with a quick story that I wrote will spread throughout the world.

So I got acceleration because I can put ads in a large variety of media such as Google AdWords, Facebook, and others. 

If I do not get funding from investors then my story would still spread throughout the world. But with a longer time, slow but sure.

So either I get funding from investors or not, the story that I wrote will remain spread throughout the world. Ha ... 7x

So don't worry, be happy.

RESOURCE : Richard Nata

Love this Post? Spread the Word.

DO NOT FORGET TO CLICK THE PLAY NOW OR DOWNLOAD.



Need a professional writer? Fiction and non-fiction? contact richard.nata@yahoo.co.id

My STARTUP :


A story with millions of choices in it.

Try to imagine this. When you're reading a story on the web or blog, you are given two choices. You can choose the next story based on your own choice. After selecting then you can continue reading the story. Shortly afterwards you will be presented back to the 2 other options. The next choice is up to you. Then you continue the story you are reading. After that you will be faced again with 2 choices. So onwards.

If you feel curious then you can re-read the story by changing your selection. Then you will see a different story with the story that you have read previously. The question now is why is this so? Because the storyline will be varying according to your choice. 

Based on the above, then you are faced with two choices. Are you interested in reading my story is? Or you are not interested at all. The choice is in your hands.
If you are interested then spread widely disseminated this article to your family, friends, neighbors, and relatives. You can also distribute it on facebook, twitter, goggle +, or other social media that this article be viral in the world. By doing so it is a new entertainment industry has been created.

Its creator named Richard Nata.

The full articles that talks about this: 
  

Are you interested in my offer?

Do you want to be an investor in my startup?


If yes, don't hesitate to contact me as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Lord Jesus bless you.
Amen
P.S. The offer letter I gave also to the hedge funds and venture capital and other major companies in the entire world. So who is fast then he will get it.
P.P.S. If you are not interested in my offer, it is a good idea to periodically review my blog to see the development of my blog.  http://richardnata.blogspot.com
If I've made a story on my blog and get a multiplication of clicks then you should know that the readers liked my story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...