A story with tens of thousands of articles.

A story with tens of thousands of articles.
life and death, blessing and cursing, from the main character in the hands of readers.

Monday, April 9, 2018

1,100+ New Places To Market Your Books

1,100+ New Places To Market Your Books

book marketing

I start more projects than I can finish.

One of the projects I started last year was the site www.marketingforwriters.com. I’ve never shared it, because it’s unfinished, but looking over it there’s actually a ton of content there to help with your book marketing.
An easy way to market your books is to look for genre or topic-specific blogs, websites and groups by Googling their keywords and seeing what shows up… and then trying to find a way to get your book on those sites.
Last year I did the research for you, and started compiling lists of 100+ places to market books for each individual subject and genre. We made 11, which means over 1,100 sites.
Here are the ones we finished.
Those links may not all be current, but should give you a good head-start (you should still Google keywords like “best scifi books” and see what sites show up).
The site www.marketingforwriters.com also has some great articles on book marketing (click the “start here” tab) – as well as some of the “notes” I’ll be turning into courses soon.
Also, I was working on my fiction platform last night and made some videos about how I’m using book giveaways to explode my platform. They cover just about everything I do to get a lot of followers and subscribers quickly. You can watch them here.
That’s it! Just wanted to share these with you in case they’re useful. Hope it helps. If you see anything you like, please share or link to it from your blog.
Thanks
Derek
PS) I’ve been working on another secret project to help with your book marketing, there’s more info about it on this page.

About Derek Murphy

Derek Murphy is a book designer with a Ph.D. in Literature. He's been featured on CNN and spoken at dozens of writing conferences around the world. These days he mostly writes young adult fantasy and science fiction, while helping authors build profitable publishing platforms. Find me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...