A story with tens of thousands of articles.

A story with tens of thousands of articles.
life and death, blessing and cursing, from the main character in the hands of readers.

Sunday, May 3, 2015

How to Write Content That Gets Read.


Need a professional writer? Fiction and non-fiction? contact richard.nata@yahoo.co.id

BERANDA    ABOUT US    ADS : 1 USD FOREVER     ASMARA    BIOGRAFI     BUKU     BUKU PINTAR 

CHRISTIAN FAITH     DISCLAIMER     DUNIA KERJA     ENTREPRENEURS     GO PUBLIC (IPO)     

KESEHATAN     LIST OF ALL ARTICLES     MARKETING     MY STARTUP     OTHERS     

TIP SUKSES DAN KAYA     TIPS BLOGGER     TIP SEO     CONTACT ME    PROFESSIONAL WRITER

Ditolak google adsense seperti gue ( richard nata ) ? tenang... ada cliksor. ha...7x http://richardnata.blogspot.com/2015/04/ditolak-google-adsense-seperti-gue.html
SELAIN CLICKSOR, MASIH ADA PROPELLER ADS. HA...7X

(out of 100's of systems, this is my number #1 recommendation ^^)

KALAU SUKA BERMAIN GAME JANGAN LUPA KLIK PLAY NOW ATAU DOWNLOAD.

by Bamidele

how to write contentI’ve been blogging for over a year now and within this period I have written hundreds of blog posts, I have written hundreds of guest posts and I have read and observed a lot of great posts on other blogs. I have also received a lot of emails, I have sent a lot of emails and I have read countless posts online on getting results from your content. I have noticed that what most people think is the secret to writing successful content isn’t really it, and the chances of your content being successful or not is sometimes determined by luck. The question is, is there a sure-fire way to make sure your content brings the desired results?
While there are a million things that will determine how successful your content is, I have tested a few of the blog posts I write on this blog and the emails I sent to my readers and I have noticed a trend among them all. This article will be giving you some insights into writing web content that bring results.

It’s in Your Headline

How do I know this? I told you about testing various blog posts on this blog and email to my subscribers so I can observe what works and what doesn’t. The fact is, some of my best blog posts were never read and I still have blog posts I spent countless hours working on in order to make sure everybody benefits from, but in the end, who cares?
It doesn’t really matter what is in your email or your blog post and it doesn’t matter what you know or who you are, nothing screams READ ME other than the perfect headline. The content you write is like an experiment, which cannot work without the right formula. Your headline is one of the most important elements because it is what starts the experiment. Your headline has to communicate what your blog post is about before you can get any result.
Let Your Headline be Concise and to The Point: I learnt this the hard way, but as you all know, the more experience you have the better it gets. When it comes to writing successful content I have always been looking for a great formula without knowing there is no formula, and the mistake a lot of us make when trying to write for our readers is trying to sweet-talk our way to them.
As a blogger, your readers already know what they want to receive from you and they won’t even bother following you if not for this so instead of trying to use some marketing ploy why not be straight with them in your blog posts and emails. If people signed up to your email list because they want tips on fishing, why not indicate boldly in your title that you’re writing about fishing and nothing else?
Let Your Headline Over Deliver: This is even more important if you’re a blogger who expects readers to continue reading his/her work. People are not fools and you can only deceive them for so long, sooner or later, they will get tired of it. A lot of people promise heaven and earth in their headline but won’t give you anything should you decide to read the article and the end result is you being disappointed and vowing never to read an article by the fellow again.
Your readers are people with feelings as you and they value one thing more than every other thing in life, and that one thing is their time, waste it and they have nothing to do with you again.
Communicate Importance and Urgency: So many people write headlines that are dry and unimportant and headlines like these only bring about reasons for postponement as far as readers are concerned. It is very important to always ensure your headlines communicate importance and urgency. People want to know why it is really important that they should read your content and it is your duty to get them to read it right away, all you need to do is make it clear in your headline.
Give Them What They Want: I write a lot of posts every time which I tweet and share across my social accounts, I recently wrote a post on how I made $5000 online in one month and it got a lot of response across various social media sites. People are really tired of reading the same old stuff and they only come to you because they believe you can give them something new, make sure you give them just that.

Make Effective Use of Presell

When it comes to preselling a lot of people think you can only presell products you want to sell, whereas you can as well presell your online content. I have heard it from several experts and I have confirmed it myself that the more you get a message the more receptive you are to it. When I launched my eBook on how I make money online it was accepted by a lot of people and my optin skyrocketed, social media sites sent a lot of traffic and people were even sharing it with their friends. Is it because the content is so epic? That would have been the case if people read it before sharing but the reality is they didn’t, the key was me creating enough awareness about it to make people thirst for it months before it was released. This was done by me writing a monthly income report to let people know how much I make, by telling people about it in my income reports and in every post I write about making money online and by telling people about it on all my social media accounts. I also applied the same thing to my recent post on how I make money writing and it also was a great success.
Always try to wet people’s appetite about whatever you have in stock for them, make sure they are always expectant for more from you because this makes them value the information you give them.
The truth is it doesn’t matter whether it is from you or from others, as long as emphasis is placed consistently on a work of yours the perceived value it has among your readers will significantly increase so it is your duty to keep your readers expectant for your content.

Don’t be too Dry, Be More Personal

Is it on Problogger, on Viperchill, on Smart Passive Income or even on this blog, the most successful blog posts are the most personal one. People don’t give a damn about what you think or what you read; they only really care about what works for you.
My posts didn’t start to get more response until I started getting more personal. And being more personal without being too offensive means you need results, make sure you’re always stretching yourself and going outside your limits to conduct new experiments, whose results you can later share with your readers. A great example of someone who does this really well is Steve Pavlina. This guy sometimes deprives himself of sleep, he sometimes deprives himself of real food and he has made himself a living experiment just to be able to share his results with his readers. Does it bring him result? At least you will say it does with his blog being visited by millions of people monthly and his monthly income in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. Stop looking for the easy route because real results don’t exist there, you have to go out of your comfort zone; you have to think outside the box to really get the result you greatly desire.

Walk the Talk

Why should people listen to what you have to say about treating the sick when you’re only an auto mechanic? Why should people listen to what you have to say about making money online when you’re as poor as a church rat? No offense intended but I think you should get my point. When Pat Flynn talks about making money online people listen, because he makes several tens of thousands of dollars monthly, when Pat Flynn talks about getting traffic to a blog people also listen, because he gets over hundred thousand visitors to his blog monthly, and when Glen Allsopp talks about affiliate marketing people listen, because that is the basis of his online income.
People won’t bother to listen to what you have to say if they suspect you have no idea what you’re talking about, and believe me, in the online world people suspect everybody has no idea what they’re talking about so you have to prove it to them. How? By being the possible best you can and by giving them enough proof that your methods work? When I tell people I will teach them how to get more comments on their blog posts they will surely listen because I have several blog posts with hundreds of comments and the latest blog posts on my homepage has enough comments to back me up. It doesn’t matter what your field is, walk the talk, and do your best to let people know that you really walk the talk.

Test, Test and Test

Why should you test? I think we always know what will work? I also used to think like that until I started testing recently only to realize I have been failing massively and I keep on digging my grave. A great example of this was when I launched my recent eBook on how I make money online, I created two different squeeze pages and I split tested both, the most beautiful one I thought will convert the most converted far less than its counterpart and I realized how important testing is to online success. You never really know what will work!
You don’t really know what will work, because the same thing does not work for everybody and there’s only one way to find out what really works. That one way is testing. Don’t make your conclusions unless you test, businesses can never succeed on blind guesses.

Spread the Word

I’ve learned a lot about writing web content that get results and there is still a lot more to learn. I believe in sharing the little I have learned with you and I’d also love you to do the same. Make sure you share this post with others so they can learn more about writing web content that get results.
If you really loved this post make sure you get my free eBook on how I make at least $3,000 online every single month.
- See more at: http://www.writersincharge.com/how-to-write-content-that-bring-results/#sthash.TjKbmtnQ.dpuf



Love this Post? Spread the Word.

DO NOT FORGET TO CLICK THE PLAY NOW OR DOWNLOAD.



Need a professional writer? Fiction and non-fiction? contact richard.nata@yahoo.co.id

My STARTUP :


A story with millions of choices in it.

Try to imagine this. When you're reading a story on the web or blog, you are given two choices. You can choose the next story based on your own choice. After selecting then you can continue reading the story. Shortly afterwards you will be presented back to the 2 other options. The next choice is up to you. Then you continue the story you are reading. After that you will be faced again with 2 choices. So onwards.

If you feel curious then you can re-read the story by changing your selection. Then you will see a different story with the story that you have read previously. The question now is why is this so? Because the storyline will be varying according to your choice. 

Based on the above, then you are faced with two choices. Are you interested in reading my story is? Or you are not interested at all. The choice is in your hands.
If you are interested then spread widely disseminated this article to your family, friends, neighbors, and relatives. You can also distribute it on facebook, twitter, goggle +, or other social media that this article be viral in the world. By doing so it is a new entertainment industry has been created.

Its creator named Richard Nata.

The full articles that talks about this: 
  

Are you interested in my offer?

Do you want to be an investor in my startup?


If yes, don't hesitate to contact me as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Lord Jesus bless you.
Amen
P.S. The offer letter I gave also to the hedge funds and venture capital and other major companies in the entire world. So who is fast then he will get it.
P.P.S. If you are not interested in my offer, it is a good idea to periodically review my blog to see the development of my blog.  http://richardnata.blogspot.com
If I've made a story on my blog and get a multiplication of clicks then you should know that the readers liked my story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...