clients on autopilot
The other day one of our followers sent me an interesting question in an email. He asked…
Josh –  How do I create a properly systematized platform for the rhythmic acquisition of customers which we can run on autopilot?
It’s an excellent question, and one that I get pretty often. Getting clients on autopilot sounds awesome, doesn’t it?
But what’s the bottom line? Can you REALLY create a hands-off client acquisition machine – or is it a myth? And if you CAN create one… how do you go about doing it?
Watch the video for my “unfiltered” answer to those questions and more…
Wistia video thumbnail
6:37
 
 
 
 
 
.
I want to know what you think about this.
What are your takeaways from the video?
What’s been your experience with systems on “autopilot?”
Let’s chat about it in the comments.