A story with tens of thousands of articles.

A story with tens of thousands of articles.
life and death, blessing and cursing, from the main character in the hands of readers.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

revision of the campaign in crowdtivate.


Buku Pintar Dapat Kerja Gaji Tinggi

By : Richard Nata


 tidak dapat kerja uang kembali.


CHOOSE YOUR REWARD AND SUPPORT

1 ebook BUKU PINTAR DAPAT KERJA GAJI TINGGI PINDAH KERJA GAJI SEMAKIN TINGGI in PDF format. In addition to getting the ebook, supporters name will be written in the book (ebook) and blog. http://richardnata.blogspot.com
minimum contribution : SGD 10

2.  rewards name : 1 print edition + 1 ebook BUKU PINTAR DAPAT KERJA GAJI TINGGI PINDAH KERJA GAJI SEMAKIN TINGGI.
1 print edition + 1 ebook BUKU PINTAR DAPAT KERJA GAJI TINGGI PINDAH KERJA GAJI SEMAKIN TINGGI. In addition to getting the print edition, the name of supporters will be written in the book (ebook) and blog. http://richardnata.blogspot.com/
minimum contribution : SGD 20

3. rewards name : 2 print edition + 1 ebook BUKU PINTAR DAPAT KERJA GAJI TINGGI PINDAH KERJA GAJI SEMAKIN TINGGI.
2 print edition + 1 ebook BUKU PINTAR DAPAT KERJA GAJI TINGGI PINDAH KERJA GAJI SEMAKIN TINGGI. In addition to getting the print edition, the name of supporters will be written in the book (ebook) and blog http://richardnata.blogspot.com/
minimum contribution : SGD 30

4. rewards name : supporters name will be the name of one of the characters in my story. Where the readers can decide for themselves the next story.
supporters name will be the name of one of the characters in my story. Where the readers can decide for themselves the next story + 3 print edition + 1 ebook Buku Pintar + the name of supporters will be written in the book (ebook) and blog.
minimum contribution : SGD 50

5. rewards name : supporters can join to write 5 articles of the story (I'll edit) + supporters can brainstorm story + supporters name will be the name of one of the characters in my story. Where the readers can decide for themselves the next story.
supporters can write 5 articles (I'll edit) + brainstorm story + supporters name will be the name of one of the characters + 1 ebook + 5 print edition buku pintar +  supporters name will be written in the book (ebook) and blog.
minimum contribution : SGD 100

6. rewards name : supporters can join to write 30 articles of the story (I'll edit) + supporters can brainstorm story + supporters name will be the name of one of the characters in my story. Where the readers can decide for themselves the next story.
supporters can write 30 articles (I'll edit) + brainstorm story + supporters name will be the name of one of the characters + 1 ebook + 10 print edition buku pintar +  supporters name will be written in the book (ebook) and blog.
minimum contribution : SGD 500

7. rewards name : supporters can join to write 70 articles of the story (I'll edit) + supporters can brainstorm story + supporters name will be the name of one of the characters in my story. Where the readers can decide for themselves the next story.
supporters can write 70 articles (I'll edit) + brainstorm story + supporters name will be the name of one of the characters + 1 ebook + 25 print edition buku pintar +  supporters name will be written in the book (ebook) and blog.
minimum contribution : SGD 1000

8. rewards name : supporters name will be the name of the main character in my story. If there is more than one supporters it will be voted on through my blog. Supporters who are not selected will be used as a companion character roles. Supporters will be given the opportunity to become partners in my startup company in which the readers can decide for themselves the next story. At startup founded the supporters can give some money to be exchanged for shares startup.
supporters name will be the main character + become partners in startup + can write 250 articles (I'll edit) + brainstorm story + 1 ebook + 50 print edition buku pintar +  supporters name will be written in the book (ebook) and blog.
minimum contribution : SGD 3000


OVERALL SUMMARY

By campaigning through crowdtivate, actually I'm doing marketing myself to the country of Singapore. Because the campaign is done thoroughly. At first I was campaigning to seek funding through BUKU PINTAR DAPAT KERJA GAJI TINGGI PINDAH KERJA GAJI SEMAKIN TINGGI. Then I declare that I am also a consultant to go public (IPO) on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. And lastly, is the most important, my campaign when I'm creating a new entertainment industry. In theory, in 10-20 years into the future, my startup income, amounting to hundreds of million USD annually can be obtained easily. 
So through this campaign, my short-term goal is to find funds to print and publish BUKU PINTAR DAPAT KERJA GAJI TINGGI PINDAH KERJA GAJI SEMAKIN TINGGIWhile my long-term goal is to find investors from Singapore who will be my partner in developing a new entertainment industry. By becoming my partners will automatically become shareholders of startup companies that will I founded.
Target revenue from my startup is as follows:
1. My target is within 3-5 years into the future, my startup has produced millions to tens of millions of US dollars. 
2. While in 10-20 years into the future, the income has reached hundreds of millions of US dollars.


AVAILABLE AT BOOKSTORES IN SINGAPORE.

If funding through this crowdtivate successful then the money will be used to print and distribute 3,000-10,000 examplar BUKU PINTAR DAPAT KERJA GAJI TINGGI PINDAH KERJA GAJI SEMAKIN TINGGI Or more than 10,000 examplar if my campaign to get SGD 8,888 or more. So the number of books printed depends on the funds I get through crowdtivate.
If there is a distributor who is willing to market my books to Singapore. Then the books will be marketed through bookstores in Indonesia and Singapore. So the books are available at bookstores in Singapore.


CAMPAIGN GOAL AND USE OF CONTRIBUTIONS

My goal campaigning and raising funds through crowdtivate are:
1. Extending the market share of BUKU PINTAR DAPAT KERJA GAJI TINGGI PINDAH KERJA GAJI SEMAKIN TINGGI to Singapore. If the first Buku Pintar Mencari Kerja market share only in Indonesia, now I would like to expand its marketing to other Asean countries, particularly Singapore.
2. The proceeds from the campaign will I use to print and distribute 3,000-10,000 examplar BUKU PINTAR DAPAT KERJA GAJI TINGGI PINDAH KERJA GAJI SEMAKIN TINGGI Or more than 10,000 examplar if my campaign to get SGD 8,888 or more. So the number of books printed depends on the funds I get through crowdtivate.
3. Introducing my name to the ASEAN countries, especially to Singapore. This is due in the next few years there will be tens of thousands of Singaporeans who read my story. Because I will make a story that will electrify the world.
Why uproar? Because as readers, we can determine its own storyline that we read on the web or blog.
For more details, read:
I even dared to make sure that my story will be favored by the millions and even tens of millions of people around the world.
The question now is how can I be so sure?
Try to imagine this. When you're reading a story on the web or blog, you are given two choices. You can choose the next story based on your own choice. After selecting then you can continue reading the story. Shortly afterwards you will be presented back to the 2 other options. The next choice is up to you. Then you continue the story you are reading. After that you will be faced again with 2 choices. So onwards.
Is not this way will make the reader like a story that I made? Surely they like, as long as I could make an interesting story.
Not only that the excess of my story.
If you feel curious then you can re-read the story by changing your selection. Then you will see a different story with the story that you have read previously. The question now is why is this so? Because the storyline will be varying according to your choice. 
4. Invite people of Singapore to participate in the first story that I made in order to create a new entertainment industry. How to participate can be found on the rewards and why support us.
5. Provide an opportunity for the people of Singapore to become partners in my startup company in which the readers can decide for themselves the next story. How to participate can be found on the rewards and why support us.
6. Target revenue from my startup is as follows:
My target is within 3-5 years into the future, my startup has produced millions to tens of millions of US dollars. 
While in 10-20 years into the future, the income has reached hundreds of millions of US dollars.
7. Rewarding the supporters are:
c. supporters name will be written in the book (ebook) and my blog.
d. supporters name will be the name of one of the characters in my story.
e. supporters can brainstorm story.
f. supporters can join to write articles of the story (I'll edit).
g. supporters name will be the name of the main character in my story. If there is more than one supporters it will be voted on through my blog. Supporters who are not selected will be used as a companion character roles. Supporters will be given the opportunity to become a partner in my startup company in which the readers can decide for themselves the next story. At startup founded the supporters can give some money to be exchanged for shares startup.
8. Rewards are given in :
a. ebook. Within 1-2 days after receiving money from Crowdtivate.
b. printed books. Book printing time between 1-2 weeks. Delivery time approximately 1 week. So the rewards will be received approximately three weeks after I received the money from crowdtivate.
c. supporters name will be the name of one of the characters in my story; supporters can join to write articles of the story (I'll edit); supporters name will be the name of the main character or companion character in my story; supporters can brainstorm story; All can only be given after I started writing a story.
9. I hope that in 6 months - 12 months to come, I've got investors so I can begin writing stories on the web. If I do not get investors then I will start writing the story from my blog.


WHY SUPPORT US

Singaporeans should support me because:
1. Singaporeans can gain knowledge by reading BUKU PINTAR DAPAT KERJA GAJI TINGGI PINDAH KERJA GAJI SEMAKIN TINGGI.
2. Singaporeans can read BUKU PINTAR DAPAT KERJA GAJI TINGGI PINDAH KERJA GAJI SEMAKIN TINGGI to increase knowledge about Indonesia .
3. Because in the next few years, my story will preferably tens of millions of people around the world, then now is the perfect time to get the first edition of the BUKU PINTAR DAPAT KERJA GAJI TINGGI PINDAH KERJA GAJI SEMAKIN TINGGI. ACCOMPANIED WITH MY SIGNATURE. AND ACCOMPANIED BY MY HAND WRITING IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR REQUEST.
4. By becoming supporters then Singaporeans will get my book at a price much cheaper than buy through bookstores in Singapore. This is because the cost of postage are very expensive from Indonesia to Singapore, so that the minimum selling price in Singapore SGD 25 or more.
BUT IF BEING Supporters, THEN JUST BE SUBJECT TO PRICE SGD 15. SAVE 40%.
5. Through this campaign, the people of Singapore can contribute when I develop an idea where  the readers can decide for themselves the next story.  For more details see in the Rewards section.
6. Singaporeans is the first time I offer to become partners of my startup company. Where the Singaporeans could become a shareholder of a startup company that I founded. For more details see in the Rewards section.
7. As supporters, your name will be the name of the character, then you can be proud of when the story is read by millions and even tens of millions of people around the world. Especially if your name is the main character or hero major supporting role in the story. Not only your name, but you can also add your character on the character of the story with your name. And you can include your picture, which will be displayed on the web.
    8. As supporters, you can boast that the advice of your story is used as the story is read by millions and even tens of millions of people around the world.
    9. As supporters, you even more proud if you can co-authored articles in the story. Writing is also a training ground for you, so that later you can create your own stories, either in the form of novels, short stories, or you create your own story in which the readers can decide for themselves the next story, follow in my footsteps. So this sort of coaching for you in order to become a great writer. If you follow in my footsteps, then you will get millions and even tens of millions of dollars annually.
    10. As supporters then you are given the opportunity to become shareholders of a startup that I founded. SHAREHOLDERS AS YOU WILL ENJOY TAKING ADVANTAGE DIVIDEND STARTUP WHEN I GET UP INCOME MILLION TO TENS OF MILLIONS OF USD annually. IF STARTUP GO PUBLIC IN 10-20 YEARS AHEAD, THEN YOU AS A FOUNDING SHAREHOLDERS WILL GET LUCKY hundreds and maybe thousands TIMES OF CAPITAL CURRENT your deposited.
       

      TEAM AND QUALIFICATIONS

      Include here my own cover design book.
      My qualifications can be seen with printed repeated 8 times Buku Pintar Mencari Kerja.
      Other qualifications is I was born in 1968, when I was in college already started working. In 1988, at the age of 20 years, I started working as an accounting staff. Age 24 years has occupied the position of Finance Manager. Age 26 years as a General Manager.
      Other qualifications is I can provide consulting services for companies that want to go public (IPO) on the Indonesia Stock Exchange.
      MY LAST QUALIFICATION IS FOUND THE GREAT IDEA,  IN WHICH THE READERS CAN SET THEMSELVES THE NEXT STORIES.
      For more details, read:
      You can calculate yourself, how much roughly is what you get if you take out each year into SHAREHOLDERS FOUNDER OF STARTUP I AM GOING TO ESTABLISH THIS.


      TEAM PROFILE

      BUKU PINTAR DAPAT KERJA GAJI TINGGI PINDAH KERJA GAJI SEMAKIN TINGGI made by retyping the book BEST SELLER of the author, entitled “Buku Pintar Mencari Kerja”. Buku Pintar Mencari Kerja reprinted 8 times. Through the book, the authors successfully helped tens of thousands of people get jobs at once successful in their careers. They were also successful when moving to work in other places. The author also provides consulting services for companies that want to go public ( IPO ) on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI). More information on : IPO KAN PERUSAHAAN ANDA DI BEI, TRIK TERCEPAT MENJADIKAN ANDA SEORANG KONGLOMERAT. http://richardnata.blogspot.com/2015/01/ipo-kan-perusahaan-anda-di-bei-trik.html JASA KONSULTAN GO PUBLIC DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA (BEI). http://richardnata.blogspot.com/2015/01/jasa-konsultan-go-public-di-bursa-efek.html Author also had the idea of a startup company where the readers can decide for themselves the next story. WASN'T THIS A GREAT IDEA? IF can be realized WILL BE WORTH billions USD. Because CAN PRODUCE FOR MILLIONS OF DOLLARS even tens of millions USD annually. AND IF FOLLOWED BY MANY COMPANIES IN THE WHOLE WORLD WILL THEN BE A NEW INDUSTRIAL worth trillions USD. The full articles that talks about this: 1. Set yourself the next story. http://richardnata.blogspot.com/2015/01/tentukan-sendiri-jalan-cerita.html 2. a story with so many choices. http://richardnata.blogspot.com/2015/02/a-story-with-so-many-choices.html 3. You are the main character in the story you are reading. http://richardnata.blogspot.com/2015/02/you-are-main-character-in-story-you-are.html 4. Read a story with a lot of choices on the web or blog is far more interesting than reading a book or books. http://richardnata.blogspot.com/2015/02/read-story-with-lot-of-choices-on-web.html 5. In 10-20 years into the future to read the story in a book will be abandoned. http://richardnata.blogspot.com/2015/02/in-10-20-years-into-future-to-read.html 6. Startup with earning millions - tens of millions of dollars annually. http://richardnata.blogspot.com/2015/02/startup-with-earning-millions-tens-of.html 7. Start-up strategy in order to earn millions to tens of millions of dollars annually. http://richardnata.blogspot.com/2015/02/start-up-strategy-in-order-to-earn.html 8. Looking for investors for startup that produces millions to tens of millions of dollars annually. http://richardnata.blogspot.com/2015/02/looking-for-investors-for-startup-that.html 9. Why should you invest in my startup? http://richardnata.blogspot.com/2015/02/why-should-you-invest-in-my-startup.html 10. If a story can generate tens of millions of US dollars, then what if made many stories? http://richardnata.blogspot.com/2015/02/if-story-can-generate-tens-of-millions.html 11. Conclusion: In theory, in 10-20 years into the future, my startup income, amounting to hundreds of million USD annually can be obtained easily. http://richardnata.blogspot.com/2015/02/conclusion-in-theory-in-10-20-years.html



      https://www.facebook.com/richard.nata
      http://richardnata.blogspot.com/
      https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005397796764
      https://twitter.com/richardnata
      https://id.linkedin.com/pub/richard-nata/86/26/450

      Detailed Bio

      I was born in Jakarta, August 17, 1968. 1986 began studying at the Faculty of Economics, Atma Jaya University, Jakarta. 1988 when I was in college, I began working as an accounting staff. 1992 when I was in college, I worked as a Finance Manager. 1993 graduated from Atma Jaya University, Jakarta. 1994 worked as the General Manager. 1997 wrote a best-selling book entitled "Buku Pintar Mencari Kerja". Reprints 8 times. 1998 trade stocks on the Jakarta Stock Exchange. Jakarta Stock Exchange merged with the Surabaya Stock Exchange and changed its name to the Indonesia Stock Exchange. 2015 revised Buku Pintar Mencari Kerja became BUKU PINTAR DAPAT KERJA GAJI TINGGI PINDAH KERJA GAJI SEMAKIN TINGGI. 2015 founded startup where the readers can decide for themselves the next story.


      sumber : https://www.crowdtivate.com/projects/view/3760

      https://www.crowdtivate.com/profile/profile/10406


      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      Related Posts

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...