A story with tens of thousands of articles.

A story with tens of thousands of articles.
life and death, blessing and cursing, from the main character in the hands of readers.

Sunday, June 13, 2021

This Is My Song by Petula Clark with Lyrics

    Shalom.

I want to live on earth as in heaven. I know you want to live on earth as in heaven too. Together we want to live on earth as in heaven.

If all human beings want to live on earth as in heaven, then evil will wane quickly. And that's when peace comes down to earth.

Matthew {6:10} Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.

I am happy. You are happy. All humans will be happy. :)

This Is My Song by Petula Clark with Lyrics


Petula was born Sally Olwen Clark on November 15, 1932. She is a British singer, actress, and composer.

"This Is My Song" is a song written by Charlie Chaplin in 1966 and performed by Petula Clark and released in February 1967.

Chaplin was determined to have Al Jolson sing the song but Jolson had died on October 23, 1950. After that, Chaplin considered having "This Is My Song" recorded by Petula Clark, who had a home in Switzerland near his residence.


Then, Clark found herself atop the UK Singles Chart for the first time in six years when "This Is My Song" reached no. 1 on the chart dated 16 February 1967, a position it retained the next week. Certified Silver for sales of 250,000, the total sales of "This Is My Song" in the UK would exceed 500,000.

Petula Clark's "This Is My Song" was no. 1 for three weeks in Ireland and six weeks in Australia; it also topped the charts in Rhodesia and South Africa and reached the top charts in Netherlands and Belgium. 

"This Is My Song" also earned hit status in Finland (#8), India (#5), Malaysia (#1), New Zealand (#15), Norway (#6), Singapore (#1), Spain (#8), Thailand (#9) and Venezuela (#5).

If you want to get high-quality articles then please do not hesitate to contact me at richard.nata@yahoo.co.id.

2 comments:

  1. This song is all time my favorite. I always listen this song in my free time. The lyrics of this song is really heart touching. Now it's time to avail Windows Installation Services In Marion County FL for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...