A story with tens of thousands of articles.

A story with tens of thousands of articles.
life and death, blessing and cursing, from the main character in the hands of readers.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Things I Stole from Other Top Blogs and Bloggers to Design My New Blog Theme.


Need a professional writerFiction and non-fiction? contact richard.nata@yahoo.co.id

BERANDA    ABOUT US    ADS : 1 USD FOREVER     ASMARA    BIOGRAFI     BUKU     BUKU PINTAR 

CHRISTIAN FAITH     DISCLAIMER     DUNIA KERJA     ENTREPRENEURS     GO PUBLIC (IPO)     

KESEHATAN     LIST OF ALL ARTICLES     MARKETING     MY STARTUP     OTHERS     

TIP SUKSES DAN KAYA     TIPS BLOGGER     TIP SEO     CONTACT ME    PROFESSIONAL WRITER

Ditolak google adsense seperti gue ( richard nata ) ? tenang... ada cliksor. ha...7x http://richardnata.blogspot.com/2015/04/ditolak-google-adsense-seperti-gue.html
SELAIN CLICKSOR, MASIH ADA PROPELLER ADS. HA...7X

(out of 100's of systems, this is my number #1 recommendation ^^)

KALAU SUKA BERMAIN GAME JANGAN LUPA KLIK PLAY NOW ATAU DOWNLOAD.

WITH 1 USD THEN YOUR TEXT POSTED IN THE ARTICLE FOREVER. 1 USD PER ARTICLE FOREVER.
WITH 5 USD THEN YOUR BANNER POSTED IN THE ARTICLE FOREVER. 5 USD PER ARTICLE FOREVER.
WITH 10 USD THEN YOUR BIG BANNER POSTED IN THE ARTICLE FOREVER. 10 USD PER ARTICLE FOREVER.
CONTACT RICHARD.NATA@YAHOO.CO.ID



thiefFinally I get to reveal the new Income Press Blog theme called, The inPress Theme.
It’s been a long time coming. We’ve been busting our humps for the last 6 months to get this damn theme done and finally it’s here.
I’m so happy and excited to finally go live with it. I hope you like it as much as I do.
Today I’m going to share with you the things and features I stole from some of my favorite blogs and bloggers. But before I do, I wanted to give a huge thanks to the person that made all this happen.
My coder, designer, and now proud to call my friend, Ian Belanger. Without him, this beautiful theme would not be possible. Thanks brotha ;-)
So now on to the good stuff.

Able To Prove God, Jesus Christ, The Holy Bible To Be Fact!!!

step-by-step system - how to build a profitable business on amazon

Skyrocketing Your income with Ultra Running Webinar

Learn How I Make $3,500 to $25,000 Monthly With Google & Clickbank

how to make over $1,000 per day with The Nuclear Affiliate System

The Things I Stole from Other Top Blogs and Bloggers to Design My New Blog Theme

The entire blog theme and certain features built in it was inspired by some of my favorite blogs and bloggers. Each of these blogs and bloggers has something that makes them stand out from the rest of the heard.
They have certain features that help with the growth of their audience and engagement. And this is what I was looking for with my new blog theme.
Now I didn’t just whip my favorite features and pasted them together like what you do with a quilt. Hell na! There’s more to it than that. But I’ll talk more about that later in the post. Right now I want to get to the things and features I stole…
FYI: I was going to say that “I Modeled After” instead of “I stole”, but I think “stole” just sounds a lot cooler don’t ya think ;-) Maybe not, maybe I’ll get axed, who knows…

Thing I stole #1: A Chase Reeves Design

Chase Reeves is probably one of the hottest blog designers out right now. He’s worked on blogs like Think Traffic and Paid to Exist, and now working on Smart Passive Income.
I just love the look and feel of his work. They’re big, bold, load, and SEXY. Everything is big, there’s so much room to work with, there’s no clutter, it just makes everything easy to read and consume.
When you look at a Chase Reeves design, it speaks to you, there’s a statement there, they say …Hey, this is me, now look at my sh!t!!!
Yeah, I know, a bit to much, but that’s the way his design makes me feel. His work has been proven to work, produce results, and increases numbers across the board.
I tried to get Chase to work on my design but he was booked solid, so I stole his shit ;-)

Thing I stole #2: The Halpern Header

The first thing you see when you visit my Homepage is my big ass optin form.
new-halpern-header
You may remember on my old theme I also had a big ass optin form on my homepage.
old-halpern-header
Well this is not my accident. This idea actually came from what’s know as “The Halpern Header”. This was originated by Derek Halper from Social Triggers.
As soon as I read his article on the Header Removal Test, I was sold.
I wanted to add the Halpern Header to my blog so I went looking for a coder and designer, but luckily for me I didn’t have to do any of that cause StudioPress had a theme (Generate Theme) with a similar Halpern Header concept.
As soon as I installed it, leads converted like crazy. Till this very day that piece of real estate is my #1 lead generator and the quality of leads are my highest.
Other thing I stole from Derek: His Action Color method. According to Derek, your “Action Color” is the one color that when your readers see, they know to take action on.
For example. My action color is blue. So if the action I want you to take is to click on this link here <<== then my “action color” should be blue. Same goes for everything else here I want you to take action on.
If you take a look around this blog, you’ll notice where my action colors are. My optin forms are blue, where the fields to insert your emails go are blue, the arrows are blue, any place that’s important and that I want you to take action on is blue.
This Action Color method worked so well on my old my theme. My action color there was red. Everything was red. From the Halpern Header to my links.

Thing I Stole #3: The Flynn Message Board

On every single page on this blog, you will see a message board right under the header.
flynn-message-board
I stole this idea from Pat Flynn’s blog at SPI. Every time I visit any of his blog posts or pages, that damn thing was just staring at me making me want to read it.
pat-flynn-message-board
Naturally, me thinking and reading between the lines I said, “this has to work. He must be getting crazy CTR’s from this”, so I stole it!
The first time I implemented this was back in 2011 on my old JoeyKissimmee.com blog.
jkdc-message-board
The numbers across the board instantly increased. So much so that when I started the IP blog, I brought it with me.
Now on my old theme here I didn’t have that message board coded so I improvised.
old-flynn-message-board
I used the second navigation bar to let people know what’s going on. I usually use this part for updates like when a new podcast went live, an important post I published, etc.
Other thing I stole from Pat: At the top of the post you’ll see a big comment bubble. I started using this back in 2012. Worked great and I even created a comment bubble plugin.

Thing I Stole #4: The Corbett “Faded Side” Barr

corbett-faded-sidebarIf you look at my sidebar, you’ll see some faded banners. They start off faded. When you hover over them they go to full color.
I stole this idea from Corbett’s blog at Think Traffic. His sidebar banners do the same. This was like genius. I’ve never seen this before.
I started testing this back in mid 2012 and instantly my CTR’s increased. Before then I was getting hardly any action from my sidebar.
I then implemented the Corbett Faded Side Barr on my private clients blogs and the same thing happened. Numbers increased.
Quick Note: Since the new Think Traffic design is a Chase Reeves design, I don’t really know who came up with that faded sidebar idea. So I flipped a coin to see who I would name that concept after. Corbett won. Plus Chase already has his own thing named, “A Chase Reeves Design” ;-)
Other things I stole from Corbett:
  • Social Bar – Before and after the post you’ll see a social bar with the twitter share and facebook like buttons. This should increase shareability.
  • Footer Optin Bar – At the very end of every page here, right before the footer you’ll see a blue bar with an optin form.

The Homepage is all mine.

With the exception of the Halpern Header. I wanted something that was new and current. Something that has to do with “Now”.
On my homepage you’ll notice the Macbook Pro, the iPhone App icons and how they wiggle when you hover over them, just like on the iPhone and iPad.
inpress-theme-homepage
I wanted the homepage to feature my most popular and most informational posts of the Income Press Blog. The homepage should showcase your best stuff.
For the new reader, the new visitor, if they read your best stuff right off the bat, chances are you’ll gain that new person as a subscriber.
I even feature some real testimonials from some of my most loyal readers and subscribers …my peeps. This is also great for social proof.
I’m going to make a video walk through of the home page. I’ll break everything down so look out for that one.
Other features that are mine: The Kissimmee Banner
This is a banner space I had coded right above the post.
This allows me to showcase super targeted banners for specific posts. For example, on my Kale Shake Recipe post I have a Kissimmee Banner right above that post.
kissimmee-banner
This helps drives more sales, leads, and pretty much everything else. I can even feature a video like the one on my About page.
I started doing this back in 2011 with my old JKDC blog.
jkdc-kissimmee-banner
I used it here on my old theme.
old-kissimmee-banner
And now I have it on my new theme.
Plain and simply put, The Kissimmee Banner WORKS!

These features are Time Tested and Proven to Work!

Many of these features that you may be familiar with and even recognize from other blogs, I’ve been testing since 2011. Even before I had the IP Blog.
I’ve tested them not only on my personal blogs, but on my private clients blogs as well. And every time I added one of these features to any of my blogs, whether my own or my private clients, I saw immediate positive results.
Things like:
  • Increase in CTR (click through rates)
  • Increase in Leads
  • Increase in Sales
  • Increase in Page views
  • Increase in Average Time Per Visitors
  • Increase in Engagements (shares, likes, comments,etc.)
  • and much more…

So it’s very important that you know and Understand this …

That I did not just whip this blog together. Every single piece, inch, and pixel of this blog was well thought out and there’s a reason and logic behind everything.
– I spent the last 6 months designing my blog theme.
– The last 12 months researching color concepts and the psychology behind it.
– I’ve been split testing these features since 2011 .
– Since 2010, I’ve studied many of these blogs and bloggers.
– I’ve done my due diligence.
I don’t just read their blogs, I read between the lines of these blogs.
Every time I visit one of my favorite blogs, I always try to figure out why I went there to begin with. And if I notice something odd, strange, and interesting, I try to figure out why and why I felt that way.
What made me click, what made made look, what made me scroll, and WHY I did these things.
If it’s something I feel deserves more attention, like maybe a split test or two, I’ll do it.
These are things you should do to. There’s a reason why these top bloggers have such successful blogs. It’s not just their writing, it’s more than that.

Don’t Hate the Playa, Hate the Game!

I know I’m gonna get many people who will complement me on my new blog theme. But I also know that I will get trashed by others.
They will say I just copied things here and there or that I pieced everything together. And some may even say it’s just a straight knockoff.
…But here’s the thing!
Each and every one of these blogs and bloggers I “stole” stuff from has been a huge inspiration for me personally and for my business.
My blog would not be what it is today if it weren’t for these great blogs and bloggers. They help people all over the world with the work they do and I’m one of those people that they’ve helped.
And all I can say to each and every one of them is, THANK YOU!
Thank you for what you do. Thank you for being such great people. Thank you for helping!

I preach this off the roof tops…

You must Listen, Learn, and Implement!
All these features, methods, and techniques has been shared by them on their very own blogs. They share the results they get from them. They teach us exactly how they did it and how we can do it ourselves.
It’s up to us what we do with that information. I took it and ran hard ass with it.
Listen to everything they say. Learn as much as you can. When you’re done listening and learning, you must go out there and implement.

All Criticism is Constructive Criticism

In the comment section below, please let me know what ya think about the new Income Press theme. Take a look around, check it out, and let me know what you think.
Let me know in detail exactly what you like about it. What are your favorite features and which one would you steal for your own blog.
If you don’t like it, let me know in detail exactly why you don’t. What features would you take away.
If there are any bugs, typos, broken links, and anything that may seem off, please let me know via my contact page.
I take all criticism as constructive criticism so don’t be shy ;-)

resource : http://www.incomepress.com/new-blog-theme-design/

Love this Post? Spread the Word.


DO NOT FORGET TO CLICK THE PLAY NOW OR DOWNLOAD.



Need a professional writer? Fiction and non-fiction? contact richard.nata@yahoo.co.id

My STARTUP :


A story with millions of choices in it.

Try to imagine this. When you're reading a story on the web or blog, you are given two choices. You can choose the next story based on your own choice. After selecting then you can continue reading the story. Shortly afterwards you will be presented back to the 2 other options. The next choice is up to you. Then you continue the story you are reading. After that you will be faced again with 2 choices. So onwards.

If you feel curious then you can re-read the story by changing your selection. Then you will see a different story with the story that you have read previously. The question now is why is this so? Because the storyline will be varying according to your choice. 

Based on the above, then you are faced with two choices. Are you interested in reading my story is? Or you are not interested at all. The choice is in your hands.
If you are interested then spread widely disseminated this article to your family, friends, neighbors, and relatives. You can also distribute it on facebook, twitter, goggle +, or other social media that this article be viral in the world. By doing so it is a new entertainment industry has been created.

Its creator named Richard Nata.

The full articles that talks about this: 
  

Are you interested in my offer?

Do you want to be an investor in my startup?

If yes, Don't hesitate to contact me as soon as possible.

Please send your email to richard.nata@yahoo.co.id 

Thank you.
Lord Jesus bless you.
Amen
P.S. The offer letter I gave also to the hedge funds and venture capital and other major companies in the entire world. So who is fast then he will get it.
P.P.S. If you are not interested in my offer, it is a good idea to periodically review my blog to see the development of my blog.  http://richardnata.blogspot.com
If I've made a story on my blog and get a multiplication of clicks then you should know that the readers liked my story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...